POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Revenge of the Scarabs : Re: Revenge of the Scarabs Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Revenge of the Scarabs
From: clipka
Date: 28 Feb 2009 14:50:00
Message: <web.49a994ccf3f1ac26e41007250@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> I think the film you are referring to might be called: Them!
>
>  Could be wrong though, although, it was an ant horror film from the 50's or
> 60's I think.

The German title of the movie you are referring to (1954 according to
Wikipedia... heh, did you know that Leonard Nimoy appeared in that movie?),
"Formicula", did come to my mind already, but that's not the movie I mean.

(some seconds later)

Duh, that was an easy one - googling for "movie ants scifi" actually brought up
the IMDB entry as first hit, and the title immediately "clicked" with me:
"Phase IV", 1974, GB.